Aliver Liquid Latex Tape, nail polish barrier protector
Why Choose Aliver Liquid Latex for Nails？
- Easy to apply in a few quick strokes
- 60s quick dry
- Low ammonia odor, but can't feel the odor during use
- Peels off in ONE piece
- Be durable enough to work with sponging and marbling nail art
- Take a skin test and wait for minutes to check for any allergies before applying.
- Cold weather may dry out or freeze the liquid, soak the bottle in warm water (not boiling water) for 4-5 minutes before use.
- Shake the bottle to keep the gel evenly before use.
- Easier to peel off when gently tear from one side of your nail.
- Tighten the bottle after each use. Avoid direct sunlight and heat, and placed in a cool dry place.
- Make sure no liquid latex touches the nail bed, otherwise it will stick to the nail bed and create a jagged tear line.
- Do not wait until the nail polish is completely dry before peeling, or the dried nail polish might tear from nail bed, resulting in a less than perfect look.