Aliver Gel Nail Polish Remover - 2.8fl.oz
【HIGH EFFICIENCY GEL NAIL POLISH REMOVER】Aliver gel nail polish remover is made of a gentle but efficient formula, non-toxic, low odor, vegan and cruelty-free, while it can remove your nail art quickly and effectively without damaging your nails. Our nail polish remover kit includes one empty pump bottle, you can pour the nail polish remover liquid into the bottle for easy access and less spillage and waste.
【FAST NAIL POLISH REMOVAL】 The spa formula contains 98% propylene glycol for fast and easy at home manicure and pedicure removal
【EASY TO USE】Aliver gel polish remover kit is convenient and easy to use. Only 5 steps - file, soak, clip, scratch, polish, remove gel nail polish easily without destroying your nails. Suitable for nail lovers, professionals and beginners.
HOW TO USE
1. File the nail surface. Tips: Top coat needs to be filed, otherwise, the remover may not work as expected.
2. Soak the cotton pads with gel nail polish remover. Tips: Make sure each cotton pad is soaked with enough remover.
3. Cover the nails with cotton pads folded in half. Tips: The specific time of removal depends on the thickness of the gel nail polish.
4. Fix the cotton pads with the nail clips, then remove them after 8 to 10 minutes.
5. The gel will become soft, use a triangle cuticle peeler scraper to remove the gel, then clean the nail surface.
6. File and polish the nails to smooth them out, apply cuticle oil to moisturize nails if needed.
1. Not recommended for pregnant women.
2. A skin allergy test is required before use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
3. After removing the polish, be sure to moisturize your hands and nails to offset the drying effect of the remover.
4. Our gel nail polish remover generally removes nail polish in 5 minutes and gel polish in 8-10 minutes, but the actual removal time depends on the thickness of the gel.
5. More removal time is needed to remove dip powder than gel nail polish.
6. Keep tightly sealed.
7. For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
8. Do not touch your eyes when using gel nail polish remover.
9. Store in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight and heat.
Q: Should I do a skin allergy test before use the gel nail polish remover?
A: Yes, owing to everyone's physique is different, it may cause Allergic Reactions, please do a skin allergy test at first. If you still feel uncomfortable, please stop using it immediately.
Q: How to restore the luster of your nail surface after removing gel nail polish?
A: You can use a nail buffer to polish the nail surface and apply cuticle oil to moisturize your nails, and your nails will become luster again.
Q: Do I need to polish the nails before removing gel nail polish?
A: Yes, you need to use a nail file to file the top coat before using nail polish remover, otherwise, the gel nail polish remover may not work as expected.
1* Gel Nail Polish Remover - 2.8fl.oz